Do you feel like you’ve got all the cushions and candles, read the hygge books and yet still feel like you’re not fully living the hygge life?
Do you wonder why, if embracing hygge means relaxation, joy and calm and the removal of anything that’s irksome or frustrating, your life still seem full of niggles, worries and cares?
And if hygge is not a style but a feeling, how often do you truly FEEL hygge in your everyday life?
Or do you feel drawn to the idea of hygge but that your life is simply too hectic and disorganised to become ‘hyggelit’?
As the concept of hygge has swept the world over the past few years, with its focus on simple, cosy interior style, homemaking and crafting, it has worked it’s way into our hearts and nudged at our souls.
But amongst all the slouchy socks, knitted throws and cinnamon swirls, the underlying meaning of hygge seems to have been lost a little along the way.
The Happy Hygge Habit is an online gathering and course, which aims to reconnect you with the four core principles of hygge, namely connection, appreciation, presence and comfort and help you to develop routines and habits that will bring the true spirit of hygge to your life!
This course is for you if;
- You love the hygge lifestyle but feel that there is something missing
- You would enjoy taking time to focus on finding what’s important in your life
- You want community and connection with likeminded women
- You want to deepen your connection with the people you love
- You’d love to feel more grateful for and preset in your own life instead of all the rush and dissatisfaction
- You like the idea of developing new habits and rituals to help you create a calmer, simpler and more satisfying life
So, how does it work?
For four weeks, we will work together to explore tools and techniques for making your life more comfortable, restful and enjoyable and ultimately, happier.
Through a mix of emails, videos and Facebook group activity, we will explore these principles of hygge together, which will help you to create your own unique plan for bringing more of the true spirit of hygge into your life.
This will not be arduous at all and I won’t be bogging you down with too many weighty ideas and too many tasks. I have created the course to be as enjoyable and stress free as possible – after all, it wouldn’t be very hyggelit of me to do anything else!
What’s included in the course?
- 4 email letters per week for 4 weeks full of ideas, tips, tasks and new habits for you to form
- A beautifully designed workbook with space for you to record your findings and set new goals and habits
- A closed facebook group for course members to connect and share their thoughts and ideas
- A weekly video in the closed facebook group at the beginning of each week to set the scene for the week ahead
- A weekly facebook live Q&A at the end of each week to catch up with how you’ve found the week and to answer any questions that you have.
- Daily contact in the facebook group for those wanting to add questions or observations as they go along.
All this for just £37.
So what are you waiting for? the course starts on Monday 15 October and will complete on Sunday 11 November. Just click on the PayPal button below to pay with either a debit or credit card or your own PayPal account.