Gather & Grow Day Retreat is perfect for women who need to create a little intentional space in their life, maybe to get away from other obligations and the ties of work, business or family to focus on their own wellbeing and happiness.
During this nurturing and uplifting day you will;
- Look at your mindset, discover how it’s holding you back and what to do about it
- Give yourself space to explore your thoughts and feelings amongst other likeminded women
- Relax and enjoy yourself in comfortable, calm surroundings and the tranquility of nature
- Explore your creativity by making your own decorated journal, a new tool to help you grow beyond the day of the retreat
For the first time, I am hosting a day retreat in my own cosy home in the sleepy village of Clara Vale in the Tyne Valley and I would love you to come along.
You would be spending the day in a beautiful, peaceful location, with a small group of likeminded women, focusing on your mental wellbeing, taking time for yourself, enjoying delicious food and the chance to get out in nature too!
This is how the day will look and be structured:
Welcome – Step inside and relax! We will get to know each other whilst enjoying some light and relatively healthy drinks and snacks to fortify and nourish us as we head into the day.
Morning Mindset session –two hours (with a mini break!) of gentle exploration of the way in which we view ourselves and our lives, what we believe, what stories we tell and have been told about ourselves and ‘life’ and how they stories and beliefs influence our lives.
Once we have uncovered your negative beliefs, limiting thoughts and unhelpful stories, we will look at some methods of literally changing our minds, and in doing so, start to change our lives.
Lunch and breathe – A delicious, vegetarian lunch, created by myself. Likely to include soup, homemade bread, salads and something sweet to finish with. I can accommodate vegans, gluten free, dairy free and other allergies if I know about your needs in advance.
I’ll simply create one meal that suits everyone so please do let me know when you book on if you have allergies and intolerances and I’ll check back to you with the suggested menu so you are reassured.
I’m very well practiced though as we have coeliac’s disease and dairy allergies in the family!
Mindfulness in nature session – After lunch, we will step out of the house and go into the beautiful Clara Vale nature reserve and beyond for a walking meditation exercise.
Creative unravelling – When we return home, we will grab a cuppa have a thoughtful and creative afternoon. I want to have time for us all to think and have a group discussion about the mindset work from the morning session and as we do this, we will allow ourselves time and space to think, talk and listen whilst decorating a journal which you will take away with you. This journal will help you to continue to record your thoughts around your mindset and to start to use journaling to help you to change this.
Water, juice, tea and coffee and delicious homemade cake will be available as we relax, create and chat.
I’ll also do a simple introduction to gratitude and gratitude journaling as we cut and stick our way to journal perfection – if you’ve been on a day retreat before you’ll have heard this before but it’s always good to re embed this handy life skill.
- A two hour mindset coach session
- A delicious lunch
- A mindfulness meditation walk
- A two hour journal creating and mindset group coaching and action planning session
- Your own hard backed journal and all other materials required to decorate it
- Refreshments throughout including hot and cold drinks, healthy snacks, fruit and homemade cake/ treats
- A £20 discount on my ‘your journaling journey’ e-course
- A 20% discount on 121 coaching with me to help you further unpick and work on your mindset to create more contentment, focus and happiness in your life.
All this for an investment of only £95 – you can also opt for two payments, so pay £50 on booking and £50 by 15 September.
if you would like to spend the day with me in this nurturing, relaxed environment, working on your own midst and growth and having time for fun and creativity along the way then please email me to reserve your space and to get payment details. There are only 7 spaces due to the nature of the event and the size of my home so if you want to come along, don’t hesitate – just send the email!